DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   kitchen appliances (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/92390-kitchen-appliances.html)

Jeff February 22nd 05 07:56 PM

kitchen appliances

I'm looking at a built in double electric oven and gas hob has anyone got
any opinions on the New World and Baumatic brands ( especially the later )
Also any advise on where to buy integrated appliances from would be
appreciated.

The boss likes the AEG oven but I don't wish to sell a kidney at this point
in time :-)

Regards Jeff

Lobster February 22nd 05 08:04 PM

Jeff wrote:
I'm looking at a built in double electric oven and gas hob has anyone got
any opinions on the New World and Baumatic brands ( especially the later )
Also any advise on where to buy integrated appliances from would be
appreciated.

Didn't we do this yesterday...?
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?as...ng=d&lr=&hl=en

David

bill February 22nd 05 09:19 PM

"Jeff" wrote in message
I'm looking at a built in double electric oven and gas hob has anyone got
any opinions on the New World and Baumatic brands ( especially the later )
Also any advise on where to buy integrated appliances from would be
appreciated.

The boss likes the AEG oven but I don't wish to sell a kidney at this

point
in time :-)

Regards Jeff

New World is a brand from Glen Dimplex, also known for their Stoves and
Belling ranges, so pretty good although not as high spec as the top Belling
and Stove kit

Baumatic are fairly new to the UK, i pretty sure they are an Italian
company, they started off in pricey stylish kit, but i've seen a lot more
cheaper stuff from them coming onto the market

i would choose New World for after sales service and reliability and
Baumatic for style

try and find a small retailer selling their stuff and ask to buy the display
stock if you not fussy and want cheap,