DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for quality DG units - SE London? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/92082-source-quality-dg-units-se-london.html)

Daniel February 21st 05 12:18 AM

Source for quality DG units - SE London?

Hi,
Can anybody suggest a good source for quality double-glazing sealed-units.
I've recently bought a flat and have 3 failed units. Quick poll from
glaziers in the Yellow pages, produced extremely variable quotes and no
clear indication of quality. I'm in in South East London (Docklands)

Regards
Daniel

John Rumm February 21st 05 03:52 AM

Daniel wrote:

Can anybody suggest a good source for quality double-glazing sealed-units.
I've recently bought a flat and have 3 failed units. Quick poll from
glaziers in the Yellow pages, produced extremely variable quotes and no
clear indication of quality. I'm in in South East London (Docklands)

Try the Future Window company in Romford, 01708 688098

--
Cheers,

John.