DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lead flashing (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/9123-lead-flashing.html)

Dave June 2nd 04 09:28 PM

Lead flashing

Can anyone point me to a good guide to lead flashing on the net. I've
searched various engines and drawn a blank. I particularly would like to
know the correct procedure for flashing around the corner where a roof
abuts a right angle in a (rendered) external wall. I plan to cut back
the render and lay the flashing against the exposed brick before
refilling the render chased out

Peter Taylor June 2nd 04 09:55 PM

Lead flashing

"Dave" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to a good guide to lead flashing on the net. I've
searched various engines and drawn a blank. I particularly would like to
know the correct procedure for flashing around the corner where a roof
abuts a right angle in a (rendered) external wall. I plan to cut back
the render and lay the flashing against the exposed brick before
refilling the render chased out

Hi Dave
You need the Installers Pocket Guide price £10 from
http://www.leadsheetassociation.org.uk/ (look under Publications)

I might have a picture I could scan for you if you mail me.

Peter