DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cushion Floor - cleaning (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/91-cushion-floor-cleaning.html)

John July 4th 03 07:11 PM

Cushion Floor - cleaning

My daughter has some 'maple effect' cushion floor (lino) in her kitchen. It
looks quite good but it always feels rather sticky. I suspect this is just
due to the type of plastic used. Is there a cleaner that I should be using
to reduce the effect?

--

Regards

John

---

[email protected] July 5th 03 07:52 PM

Cushion Floor - cleaning

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 19:11:04 +0100, "John"
wrote:

My daughter has some 'maple effect' cushion floor (lino) in her kitchen. It
looks quite good but it always feels rather sticky. I suspect this is just
due to the type of plastic used. Is there a cleaner that I should be using
to reduce the effect?

250ml of ammonia mixed with 3 litres of water.

Simon Avery July 6th 03 12:06 AM

Cushion Floor - cleaning

"John" wrote:

Hello John

J| My daughter has some 'maple effect' cushion floor (lino) in
J| her kitchen. It looks quite good but it always feels rather
J| sticky. I suspect this is just due to the type of plastic
J| used. Is there a cleaner that I should be using to reduce
J| the effect?

Nope, it's how it is, even when brand new.

--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
uk.d-i-y FAQ: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/