DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Servis M6135 Washing Machine with no power (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/90009-servis-m6135-washing-machine-no-power.html)

Vince Marsters (431623) February 6th 05 07:18 PM

Servis M6135 Washing Machine with no power

Hi,

My Servis M6135 washing machine appears to have died. It finished a
wash program but later all the LEDs had gone out.

I have tried the plug fuse which was fine. I have also traced the
wiring as far as the switch and have 230v. I haven't gone any further
than the switch so far.

What areas should I focus my attention on please?

Regards

Vince Marsters

Vince Marsters February 6th 05 07:45 PM

On 06 Feb 2005 20:39:54 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

"Vince Marsters (431623)" wrote:
Hi,

My Servis M6135 washing machine appears to have died. It finished a
wash program but later all the LEDs had gone out.

I have tried the plug fuse which was fine. I have also traced the
wiring as far as the switch and have 230v. I haven't gone any further
than the switch so far.

What areas should I focus my attention on please?

What tools and skills do you have?

I am no washing machine expert but am capable of most electrical
tasks. Tools wise I just have a multimeter and basic tools. I could
get hold of others as necessary though.

Lurch February 6th 05 08:57 PM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:18:24 +0100, "Vince Marsters (431623)"
strung together this:

That's 'cos they're ****.

I have tried the plug fuse which was fine. I have also traced the
wiring as far as the switch and have 230v. I haven't gone any further
than the switch so far.

What areas should I focus my attention on please?

The telephone.
--

SJW

Peter February 6th 05 10:16 PM

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:18:24 +0100, "Vince Marsters (431623)"
strung together this:

My Servis M6135 washing machine appears to have died. It finished a
wash program but later all the LEDs had gone out.

That's 'cos they're ****.

I have tried the plug fuse which was fine. I have also traced the
wiring as far as the switch and have 230v. I haven't gone any further
than the switch so far.

What areas should I focus my attention on please?

usual fault modules gone new one over £100 and its true they are ****e

Peter