DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Triton Unichrome Tower Shower (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/89916-triton-unichrome-tower-shower.html)

Gaffar February 5th 05 09:45 PM

Triton Unichrome Tower Shower

Hi, has anyone had experience of using the Triton Unichrome Tower
Shower.

The local Pochin, has them on offer at 199.99

Example can be found on http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/69-1330

It says on there that is compatible with a combi system (which is what I
have), but
also mentiones "Recommend to have at least 1.5 bar pressure"

I have a vaillant 24KW Combi boiler and on there it says burner press
mbar 5.1

Can anyone tell me if this shower would be suitable or not.

The only downside I can see is that it is not thermostatic, but that
should not be too much
of a problem, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

Fitting should not be a problem as it just connets to the standard hot
and cold feeds.

Thanks for any info

Gaffar