DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Safety Thermostat for Oven (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/89287-safety-thermostat-oven.html)

P. Ansari February 1st 05 06:32 PM

Safety Thermostat for Oven

Smeg SE 250 X Oven.

The thermostat says:

Campini Ty60
10/250~
16/250~
T210

and....

26-99
190 Degrees C

Apparently these kind of t-stats are also commonly used in Rancilio
Espresso machines.

According to Smeg's spares dept the part number is 818730401. Smeg
want £46.72 for this part. It not worth more than say £2 or so. Does
anyone know where else I can get it from at a fair price?

Colin T February 1st 05 07:00 PM

"P. Ansari" wrote in message
om...
Smeg SE 250 X Oven.

The thermostat says:

Campini Ty60
10/250~
16/250~
T210

and....

26-99
190 Degrees C

Apparently these kind of t-stats are also commonly used in Rancilio
Espresso machines.

According to Smeg's spares dept the part number is 818730401. Smeg
want £46.72 for this part. It not worth more than say £2 or so. Does
anyone know where else I can get it from at a fair price?

Try cpc.co.uk
Won't find identical one but should be able to find same
temperature cut out. Check the terminals are at the same angle to yours.

Colin