DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   mini speaker for cordless phone (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/89196-mini-speaker-cordless-phone.html)

Clive February 1st 05 01:42 AM

mini speaker for cordless phone

After the handset was dropped phone no longer works.

After a bit of dismanteling I find it is the earpiece speake*r that it
broken
(all works fine - but cant hear a thing!)

The speaker is about 26.5mm across, and 5mm thick. It is mar*ket TS-28D2
150ohm. Size isnt critical, as long as the electrical characteristic are
the same.

Anyone know where I can source a speaker to replace?

john February 1st 05 04:28 PM

Try:
http://www.mainlinegroup.co.uk
http://www.greenweld.co.uk
http://www.wcnsupplies.net (this site is a bit chaotic)

I wouldn't think impedance is that critical within +/- 50%. It will just
distort a bit more readily if its too low.

k...