DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wardrobe locks (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/88480-wardrobe-locks.html)

Graham Jones January 27th 05 11:10 AM

Wardrobe locks

Been trying to look for some wardrobe locks on Screwfix and have hit a
complete blank.

What I am after is to place the lock on the internal side of the
wardrobe door, rather than embedding it in the door frame. Then have a
hole through the door for the key.

But I can find nothing suitable on Screwfix. Anyone point me in the
right direction. My main problem is that I don't really know what this
type of lock is called.

Thanks,

Graham

Cicero January 27th 05 11:41 AM

"Graham Jones" wrote in message
Been trying to look for some wardrobe locks on Screwfix and have hit a
complete blank.

What I am after is to place the lock on the internal side of the
wardrobe door, rather than embedding it in the door frame. Then have a
hole through the door for the key.

But I can find nothing suitable on Screwfix. Anyone point me in the
right direction. My main problem is that I don't really know what this
type of lock is called.

Thanks,

Graham

Try he http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/...19359&ts=25643