DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Main cold water supply pt 2 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/88065-main-cold-water-supply-pt-2-a.html)

Rich January 24th 05 09:23 PM

Main cold water supply pt 2

One last thing if I approach the water company can they make me up grade the
supply ?

--
To reply remove " spam "

Alex \(YMG\) January 24th 05 11:34 PM

"Rich" wrote in message
One last thing if I approach the water company can they make me up grade
the
supply ?

--
To reply remove " spam "

There are cases in which if a leak is detected by them on your supply pipe,
then you have to fix the leak within a certain time period or face dire
consequences(!) - but I don't think this applies to you - was your original
question about the flat?

Alex

Lobster January 25th 05 10:11 AM

Rich wrote:
One last thing if I approach the water company can they make me up grade the
supply ?

From what, to what?

Rich January 25th 05 04:17 PM

Ah, see "Main cold water supply" 20th Jan 2005 and following threads

Rich

--
To reply remove " spam "
"Lobster" wrote in message
Rich wrote:
One last thing if I approach the water company can they make me up grade

the
supply ?

From what, to what?