Ben Blaukopf

Default Mail order Sites...???

Eddie Wall wrote:
I just recently got my hands on a BES Plumbing and GAs supplies
catalogue www.bes.co.uk and a Screwfix Catalogue www.screwfix.co.uk

I would appreciate if anyone knows of other, similar sites if they
could let me know.

www.toolstation.com
www.tlc-direct.co.uk
Newshound

whdirect.co.uk
silverline (co.uk I think but might be .com)

John Rumm

Ben Blaukopf wrote:

www.toolstation.com
www.tlc-direct.co.uk