DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   builders (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/8770-builders.html)

Stephen May 18th 04 06:50 PM

builders

I am looking for a builder that can knock down my middle wall and move a
radiator, and remove and block up a door. I don't have any idea of price or
anything. Has you know its hard getting a builder to do work for you. So if
there is a good builder in the Liverpool ( Woolton) area , please let me
know

Stephen

I choose my women
like I choose my holidays
I never go, where everyone has been"

Set Square May 18th 04 08:31 PM

builders

--

Why post here? We can only tell you how to DO IT YOURSELF!

Stuart May 19th 04 12:06 AM

builders

"Set Square" wrote in message
Stephen wrote:

I am looking for a builder that can knock down my middle wall and
move a radiator, and remove and block up a door. I don't have any
idea of price or anything. Has you know its hard getting a builder to
do work for you. So if there is a good builder in the Liverpool (
Woolton) area , please let me know

Stephen

--

Why post here? We can only tell you how to DO IT YOURSELF!
--

This bloke is so anti DIY that he even wants someone else to look for a
builder for him!

Stephen May 19th 04 05:44 PM

builders

**** Off Arsehole, I was only asking for a descent builder, that was all FFS