Dave

Default 2005 Building regs (Thermal efficiency)

Hi

I retired civil engineer friend of mine tells me new building regs
come into force this January which require increased thermal
efficiency on new builds over the previous regs.

Can anybody tell me if this is true and how these efficiencies are
specified ?.

TIA

Hugo Nebula

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 10:28:58 +0000, a particular chimpanzee named Dave
randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

I retired civil engineer friend of mine tells me new building regs
come into force this January which require increased thermal
efficiency on new builds over the previous regs.

Can anybody tell me if this is true and how these efficiencies are
specified ?.

If you mean Jan 2006, then possibly. The new Part L hasn't been
published yet, but the consultation document is here
http://tinyurl.com/4xe7x
--
Hugo Nebula
'What you have to ask yourself is, "if no-one on the internet wants