DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2040mm x 826mm internal doors.. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/87389-2040mm-x-826mm-internal-doors.html)

garryb59 January 20th 05 10:24 PM

2040mm x 826mm internal doors..

Hi Guys,

I have to replace 5 internal flush veneered [beech-like finish] doors
sized 2040mm x 826mm in a house about 15 years old. They've been
damaged and the tenant has to get them sorted before he can move on.

I'm having a bit of trouble locating such a thing from the sheds, has
anybody any ideas where I might locate a door of this size?

Many thanks
Garry

garryb59 January 20th 05 10:28 PM

Hi Guys,

I have to replace 5 internal flush veneered [beech-like finish] doors
sized 2040mm x 826mm in a house about 15 years old. They've been
damaged and the tenant has to get them sorted before he can move on.

I'm having a bit of trouble locating such a thing from the sheds, has
anybody any ideas where I might locate a door of this size?

Many thanks
Garry

BTW, I live near Watford, Herts, if that helps.

Ta.

fred January 20th 05 11:43 PM

In article , garryb59
writes

Hi Guys,

I have to replace 5 internal flush veneered [beech-like finish] doors
sized 2040mm x 826mm in a house about 15 years old. They've been
damaged and the tenant has to get them sorted before he can move on.

I'm having a bit of trouble locating such a thing from the sheds, has
anybody any ideas where I might locate a door of this size?

That's the very size of a door I'm fitting locks to at the moment, too much
of a coincidence for it not to be a standard size . . . . somewhere.

Exactly 6'8" high, 2'81/2" wide, width doesn't sound very standard tho'.
--
fred

Tony Bryer January 21st 05 11:42 AM

In article , Fred wrote:
I have to replace 5 internal flush veneered [beech-like finish] doors
sized 2040mm x 826mm in a house about 15 years old. They've been
damaged and the tenant has to get them sorted before he can move on.

I'm having a bit of trouble locating such a thing from the sheds, has
anybody any ideas where I might locate a door of this size?

That's the very size of a door I'm fitting locks to at the moment, too
much of a coincidence for it not to be a standard size . . . somewhere.

Exactly 6'8" high, 2'81/2" wide, width doesn't sound very standard tho'.

Designed to fit in a 2100x900 door frame

http://www.jeldwen.co.uk/rangeselect...s.asp?range=59 has beech
veneered flush doors

garryb59 January 21st 05 09:05 PM

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:42:33 GMT, Tony Bryer
wrote:

In article , Fred wrote:
I have to replace 5 internal flush veneered [beech-like finish] doors
sized 2040mm x 826mm in a house about 15 years old. They've been
damaged and the tenant has to get them sorted before he can move on.

I'm having a bit of trouble locating such a thing from the sheds, has
anybody any ideas where I might locate a door of this size?

That's the very size of a door I'm fitting locks to at the moment, too
much of a coincidence for it not to be a standard size . . . somewhere.

Exactly 6'8" high, 2'81/2" wide, width doesn't sound very standard tho'.

Designed to fit in a 2100x900 door frame

http://www.jeldwen.co.uk/rangeselect...s.asp?range=59 has beech
veneered flush doors

Ta very much, this is useful.

Garry

Alex January 21st 05 10:28 PM

also jewsons do the premodor interbal doors in this size