DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Flexible one and half bowl sink trap? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/86198-flexible-one-half-bowl-sink-trap.html)

Graham Jones January 13th 05 10:04 PM

Flexible one and half bowl sink trap?

Flexible one and half bowl sink trap? Does so an item exist? I can only
find single bowl traps on Screwfix.

Anyone know of a universal trap that will fit most one and a half bowl
sinks?

Thanks,

Graham

Lee January 14th 05 12:53 AM

Graham Jones wrote:
Flexible one and half bowl sink trap? Does so an item exist? I can only
find single bowl traps on Screwfix.

Anyone know of a universal trap that will fit most one and a half bowl
sinks?

B&Q have a "spacesaver" 1 and 1/2 bowl waste kit (minus the actual trap)
number 5016182121896 suppose you could try that and put a single trap on
the end...

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.