DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Baths for small bathrooms in London (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/86034-baths-small-bathrooms-london.html)

N. Thornton January 13th 05 02:01 AM

Baths for small bathrooms in London

Fwom:Rob Morley )
In article , "George
Orwell" says...

I am looking for a bath about 64 cm in length (28cm in width).
Anyone know a London based supplier? (The normal length seems
to be about 66 or 67 cm)

Who fits in a bath that's eleven inches wide and two feet one inch
long?

Thats funny :) Even a minimalist shower tray wouldnt fit in there. Lol

Now if you make yer own, imagine fitting in a 2x1 foot column: tight
or what. You certainly wouldnt be able to raise your arms so you could
actually wash. Lol, I dunno! Posts like this should go in a gallery
somewhere.

NT