Clint Sharp

Default B&Q Shelf brackets.

Well, almost, I'm looking for some shelf brackets that B&Q *used* to
sell, they seem to have disappeared from the shops and the website (not
sure they were ever there!) The brackets are made in the shape of a frog
and hedgehog (there may be others) and are for fairly light duty
shelving, if you know where I can get a few from it would be helpful..
--
Clint Sharp
BigWallop

"Clint Sharp" wrote in message
Well, almost, I'm looking for some shelf brackets that B&Q *used* to
sell, they seem to have disappeared from the shops and the website (not
sure they were ever there!) The brackets are made in the shape of a frog
and hedgehog (there may be others) and are for fairly light duty
shelving, if you know where I can get a few from it would be helpful..

Clint Sharp

A web search for phrases like "Novelty Shelf" or "Animal Brackets" or a
combination of these words might give a few hits for you to follow.

Lobster

Clint Sharp wrote:
Well, almost, I'm looking for some shelf brackets that B&Q *used* to
sell, they seem to have disappeared from the shops and the website (not
sure they were ever there!) The brackets are made in the shape of a frog
and hedgehog (there may be others) and are for fairly light duty
shelving, if you know where I can get a few from it would be helpful..

Think I've seen stuff like that in Focus

David

How to hang a shelf on the wall [email protected] Woodworking 33 January 6th 05 10:12 PM
The Shelf that Rearranged a Workshop - Long. Groggy Woodworking 18 January 5th 05 06:59 AM
Shelf barry martin Home Repair 0 May 4th 04 08:10 PM
Neanderthal-style Shelf Installation (long) Patrick Olguin Woodworking 11 April 5th 04 04:39 AM