DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   B&Q Shelf brackets. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/84676-b-q-shelf-brackets.html)

Clint Sharp January 1st 05 11:30 PM

B&Q Shelf brackets.

Well, almost, I'm looking for some shelf brackets that B&Q *used* to
sell, they seem to have disappeared from the shops and the website (not
sure they were ever there!) The brackets are made in the shape of a frog
and hedgehog (there may be others) and are for fairly light duty
shelving, if you know where I can get a few from it would be helpful..
--
Clint Sharp

BigWallop January 2nd 05 12:48 PM

"Clint Sharp" wrote in message
Well, almost, I'm looking for some shelf brackets that B&Q *used* to
sell, they seem to have disappeared from the shops and the website (not
sure they were ever there!) The brackets are made in the shape of a frog
and hedgehog (there may be others) and are for fairly light duty
shelving, if you know where I can get a few from it would be helpful..

Clint Sharp

A web search for phrases like "Novelty Shelf" or "Animal Brackets" or a
combination of these words might give a few hits for you to follow.

Lobster January 3rd 05 12:45 PM

Clint Sharp wrote:
Well, almost, I'm looking for some shelf brackets that B&Q *used* to
sell, they seem to have disappeared from the shops and the website (not
sure they were ever there!) The brackets are made in the shape of a frog
and hedgehog (there may be others) and are for fairly light duty
shelving, if you know where I can get a few from it would be helpful..

Think I've seen stuff like that in Focus

David