DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   bathrooms-where? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/8445-bathrooms-where.html)

George duff May 6th 04 07:36 PM

bathrooms-where?

Could any of you kind/knowledgeable people give me an insight into where the
favourite suppliers of bathrooms are e.g. showers,enclosures,furniture etc
as I'm planning on ripping out the old bathroom and starting from scratch.

Thanks in advance,
George

Z May 6th 04 07:59 PM

bathrooms-where?

In article , George
duff writes
Could any of you kind/knowledgeable people give me an insight into where the
favourite suppliers of bathrooms are e.g. showers,enclosures,furniture etc
as I'm planning on ripping out the old bathroom and starting from scratch.

Thanks in advance,
George

William Wilsons, occupational therapy wholesalers eg Notts Rehab or
direct from manufacturers.

B&Q I sometimes see some nice stuff on sale at low prices
Remove all Zeds in e-mail address to reply.

derek May 7th 04 10:55 AM

bathrooms-where?

On Thu, 6 May 2004 19:36:18 +0100, "George duff"
wrote:

Could any of you kind/knowledgeable people give me an insight into where the
favourite suppliers of bathrooms are e.g. showers,enclosures,furniture etc
as I'm planning on ripping out the old bathroom and starting from scratch.

How about:

http://www.bathrooms.com/

DG

Seri May 7th 04 01:14 PM

bathrooms-where?

I personally like http://www.bathstore.com , they may not be super cheap but
the value/quality/style break down works out generall quite well. That
said, the basics such as baths, basins and WCs are all relatively reasonably
priced but they do charge through the nose for taps, handles, panels etc.

Just my tuppence.

Seri