IMM

Default Merry Christmas

I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Andy Hall

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:07:06 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Have a nice time and Merry Christmas to you as well.

Going somewhere good?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Ian Stirling

IMM wrote:
I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

Jim Alexander

"IMM" wrote in message
I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Thank you for the surprise Christmas present.

Jim A

nightjar

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
IMM wrote:
I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then
increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

Colin Bignell

Tony Bryer

In article , Ian
Stirling wrote:
IMM wrote:
I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

He's having two chickens g

Christmas Greetings to all

BigWallop

"IMM" wrote in message
I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Have a great holiday, Sir.

Bah, Humbug!

:::Jerry::::

"IMM" wrote in message
I am off for Christmas.

Wondered what the smell was...

Merry Christmas to you all.

And SEASONS greeting to you and all.

Christian McArdle

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then
increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

And don't use a hacksaw!

Only joking, Merry Christmas!

Christian.

[news]

IMM wrote:
I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then
increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

Colin Bignell

wholly the incorrect technique. I have a video to prove my assertion.

full revs, one 'swish' of the saw _per_ cut otherwise it gets very, very messy indeed

RT

Dave Stanton

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:50:39 +0000, Christian McArdle wrote:

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then
increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

And don't use a hacksaw!

Only joking, Merry Christmas!

Christian.

Surely we can find a use for the SDS drill in there somewhere !!

Merry Christmas all

Dave

Andrew Sinclair

In message , Christian
McArdle managed to combine nouns and
verbs in a pleasing form to communicate the following;
Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then
increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

And don't use a hacksaw!

I'm curious, which way do you have teeth facing when using a hacksaw to
cut turkey?
--
Andrew Sinclair http://www.smellycat.org
Lurch

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:07:06 -0000, "IMM" strung
together this:

I am off for Christmas.

Good, ****ing stay wherever you're going.

Merry Christmas to you all.

********.
--

SJW
:::Jerry::::

"Lurch" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:07:06 -0000, "IMM" strung
together this:

snip

Merry Christmas to you all.

********.

Your middle name isn't Scrooge by any chance ?!.. :~)

raden

In message , Christian
McArdle writes
Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then
increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

And don't use a hacksaw!

Only joking, Merry Christmas!

Aren't we all a sweet bunch ...

happy times all round

--
geoff
raden

In message , Dave Stanton
writes
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:50:39 +0000, Christian McArdle wrote:

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

The trick is to start by bringing the chainsaw into contact slowly, then
increasing the pressure as it starts to cut.

And don't use a hacksaw!

Only joking, Merry Christmas!

Christian.

Surely we can find a use for the SDS drill in there somewhere !!

No, stop being an anorak, just have a good time

Merry Christmas all

Dave

--
geoff
The Natural Philosopher

IMM wrote:

I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Thank god.

I am off Christmas personally.

The Natural Philosopher

Tony Bryer wrote:

In article , Ian
Stirling wrote:

IMM wrote:

I am off for Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Good luck cutting the turkey.

He's having two chickens g

Nah. He doesn't like birds...

Owain

"Jim Alexander" wrote
| Thank you for the surprise Christmas present.

I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." on
Saturday a.m.?

Owain

Andy Hall

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 00:45:17 -0000, "Owain"
wrote:

"Jim Alexander" wrote
| Thank you for the surprise Christmas present.

I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." on
Saturday a.m.?

Owain

IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." on
Saturday a.m.?

IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

Don't tell me you've sent him one. ;-)

--
*A backward poet writes inverse.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Grunff

:::Jerry:::: wrote:

And SEASONS greeting to you and all.

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

--
Grunff
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Grunff wrote:
And SEASONS greeting to you and all.

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

Xmas and New Year?

--
*If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
:::Jerry::::

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Grunff wrote:
And SEASONS greeting to you and all.

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

Xmas and New Year?

Plus all the other religions, which is why I put seasons in capitals, not
everyone is celebrating Christmas.

Andy Hall

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:07:12 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." on
Saturday a.m.?

IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

Don't tell me you've sent him one. ;-)

Two.....

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." on
Saturday a.m.?

IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

Don't tell me you've sent him one. ;-)

Two.....

Which way did you make the teeth face?

--
*Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Owain

"Andy Hall" wrote
| I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..."
| on Saturday a.m.?
| IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

I'm not rushing to his aid with superglue ...

Owain

Andy Hall

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:33:46 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..." on
Saturday a.m.?

IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

Don't tell me you've sent him one. ;-)

Two.....

Which way did you make the teeth face?

Oh I didn't include blades. Far too dangerous. :-)

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
BigWallop

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 10:33:46 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
I wonder who and when will be the first "How do I use my new ..."

on
Saturday a.m.?

IMM with his tube cutters of course :-)

Don't tell me you've sent him one. ;-)

Two.....

Which way did you make the teeth face?

Oh I didn't include blades. Far too dangerous. :-)

.andy

Far to dangerous, especially for the holiday institute. :-)

Grunff

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

Xmas and New Year?

They aren't two separate seasons!

--
Grunff
:::Jerry::::

"Grunff" wrote in message
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

Xmas and New Year?

They aren't two separate seasons!

They are different holiday seasons if you don't celebrate one or the other !

Lurch

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:48:57 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
strung together this:

Your middle name isn't Scrooge by any chance ?!.. :~)

No, but I'm thinking of changing it.....
--

SJW
Grunff

:::Jerry:::: wrote:

They are different holiday seasons if you don't celebrate one or the other !

Don't try to weasel your way out of your grammatical mistake. Even if
you meant seasons greetings, it would have been seasons' greetings.

--
Grunff
The Natural Philosopher

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Grunff wrote:

And SEASONS greeting to you and all.

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

Xmas and New Year?

They are not seasons.

They are at best, days.

The Natural Philosopher

:::Jerry:::: wrote:

"Grunff" wrote in message

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

That's season's. There's only one season being referred to.

Xmas and New Year?

They aren't two separate seasons!

They are different holiday seasons if you don't celebrate one or the other !

They are enither seaosns.
In this country we have 5 seasons: winter, spring, summer, autumn and
occasionally pepper.

Tjo teh latter is more recently referred to as a seasoning.

Ther is no such thing as a holiday season, soccer season, gay dogging
season or anything else.

The Natural Philosopher

beans
potato
turnip
celery
tomato
˝ stick butter
1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil.
Add a little water, season, then add the carcass.
Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick.
Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock,
so that it remains boiling the whole time.
Cover the pot and simmer till vegetables are tender
(2 hours approximately).
Continue seasoning to taste.
Before serving, add butter and pasta,
serve piping with hot bread and butter.

Offspring Rolls

Similar to Vietnamese style fried rolls, they have lots of meat
(of course this can consist of chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp).
Who can resist this classic appetizer; or light lunch served with
a fresh salad? Versatility is probably this recipe?s greatest virtue,
as one can use the best part of a prime, rare, yearling, or the
morticians occasional horror: a small miracle stopped short by a
drunk driver, or the innocent victim of a drive-by shooting...

2 cups finely chopped very young human flesh
1 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup bean sprouts
5 sprigs green onion, finely

The Natural Philosopher

to turkey (and chicken) often can be wildly
different depending upon what he or she has consumed during its
10 to 14 months of life...

4 well chosen cutlets (from the breasts of 2 healthy neonates)
2 large lemons (fresh lemons always, if possible)
Olive oil
Green onions
Salt
pepper
cornstarch
neonate stock (chicken, or turkey stock is fine)
garlic
parsley
fresh cracked black pepper

Season and sauté the cutlets in olive oil till golden brown, remove.
Add the garlic and onions and cook down a bit.
Add some lemon juice and some zest, then de-glaze with stock.
Add a little cornstarch (dissolved in cold water) to the sauce.
You are just about there, Pour the sauce over the cutlets,
top with parsley, lemon slices and cracked pepper.
Serve with spinach salad, macaroni and cheese (homemade) and iced tea...

Spaghetti with Real Italian Meatballs

If you don?t have an expendable bambino on hand,
you can use a pound of ground pork instead.
The secret to great meatballs, is to use very lean meat.

1 lb. ground flesh; human or pork
3 lb. ground beef
1 cup finely chopped onions
7 - 12 cloves garlic
1 cup seasoned

Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
They are enither seaosns.
In this country we have 5 seasons: winter, spring, summer, autumn and
occasionally pepper.

Tjo teh latter is more recently referred to as a seasoning.

Ther is no such thing as a holiday season, soccer season, gay dogging
season or anything else.

So if you buy a season ticket it only lasts for winter, etc?

--
*A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
:::Jerry::::

"Grunff" wrote in message
:::Jerry:::: wrote:

They are different holiday seasons if you don't celebrate one or the

other !

Don't try to weasel your way out of your grammatical mistake. Even if
you meant seasons greetings, it would have been seasons' greetings.

Well, you best tell that to those who print Christmas cards etc. then !...
--
Reply to group please.

begin .......nothing!

Merry Christmas boonie Woodworking 4 December 22nd 03 11:39 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All Fred Holder Woodturning 2 December 21st 03 06:24 PM