DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   cold spot - wall hung convector vs. oil filled rad ? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/82608-cold-spot-wall-hung-convector-vs-oil-filled-rad.html)

[news] December 21st 04 04:27 PM

cold spot - wall hung convector vs. oil filled rad ?

does anyone have any experience of slimline wallmountable convector
heaters versus oil filled radiators. I need to heat a cold spot by the back
door for a few weeks until I install either underfloor or a CH rad

I can work out the electricity costs but wonder which type of heater is the
is the best at heating a room, I'm guessing oil filled like this one ?

http://tinyurl.com/6tnof

RT