Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Extending Wires

Hello all

I have just had my kitchen drylined and now the cables entering the
backboxes are too short to be easily wired into the socket/light
switches. I'd like to just extend the cables with a chocolate box
connector (I think thats what they're called!)My question is what type
do I need, I see 30AMP big ones and other smaller ones. whats the
smallest connector I can get away with, is it dependent on the ampage
of the connected device?

Cheers

Richy