DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tilting a mirror, small question (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/81526-re-tilting-mirror-small-question.html)

andrewpreece December 13th 04 12:34 PM

Tilting a mirror, small question

"JimGC" wrote in message
I've just put a mirror on the wall above a bookcase, and
it's in the perfect position for the "shape" of the room and
furniture. But it's about 6" too high for my wife to see
herself .... (Cue jokes about high heels, soap boxes, etc
etc.)

What's the best/proper way to have a mirror tilt forward
half an inch or so at the top, to have it both in the right
space, and useable?

Thanks ...

Screw a 1/2" batten to the rear of the top part of the frame.

Andy.