DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Repairing busted window sill (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/81302-repairing-busted-window-sill.html)

N. Thornton December 12th 04 11:05 PM

Repairing busted window sill

I think someone needs this:
http://www.periodproperty.co.uk/cgi-...sing/forum2.pl

NT

Andrew Gabriel December 12th 04 11:58 PM

In article ,
(N. Thornton) writes:
I think someone needs this:
http://www.periodproperty.co.uk/cgi-...sing/forum2.pl

Since you snipped all context, and you're posts all have broken
threading (References: headers missing), it's difficult to know
what you're talking about.

I don't post through google so I don't know what you're doing
wrong, but it would seem that something you're doing is breaking
all your postings just recently, as I haven't noticed it happening
to anyone else. You should fix this or find a better news posting
service.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Consultant Software Engineer