DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   marley equator (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/80775-marley-equator.html)

[email protected] December 9th 04 01:52 AM

On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:17:36 -0800, "mark bay" wrote:

Does anyone know where u can buy the marley equator fittings........I have
used these in the past when u could buy them from B&Q Warehouse in Sheffield
and thought they were pretty good but they have stopped selling them now.
Speedfit fittings are good but can be too big for some applications. please
help.....

Contact details for the supplier are he

http://www.equator.co.uk/newwebsite/contact.html

Aidan December 9th 04 08:53 AM