DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Myson boiler parts (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/78696-myson-boiler-parts.html)

bert November 25th 04 03:58 PM

Myson boiler parts

Having been in residence in a new house for just two days the boiler has broken. We believe it is the circuit board / electronic ignition.
It is a Myson Orion boiler which we think is about 12 years old.
Does anyone know of a website (or failing that details of a supplier) where I might be able to source this part?

Many thanks.

Tony Bryer November 25th 04 05:22 PM

http://www.cetltd.co.uk/