Nick

Default Removing paint from sandstone

I have a sandstone fireplace surround that has been tastefully painted
with blue emulsion. I'm guessing thet the paint has been in place for
a couple of years. I've tried Nitro Morse but am having difficulty
getting a completely clean finish. Any ideas on how to remove the
paint without damaging the stone underneath?
Jonathan@Home

I'm no stone mason but could the emulsion have soaked into the stone? You
might have to get it lighly sandblasted or something of that ilk

Cheers
Jonathan