DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Patio laying advice (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/7627-patio-laying-advice.html)

Círdan Falassion April 4th 04 11:38 PM

Patio laying advice

I will be replacing my old patio over the Easter weekend. I intend to put
slabs on top of the existing patio which is about 4" of solid concrete. As
long as I obviously keep the level of the new patio below the DPC, what
should I bed the slabs onto? Just mortor, dry mix of sand/cement etc.

All advice appreciated.

Thanks

:: Virus Database 412, Release Date 26/03/2004

John Woodhall April 5th 04 12:23 AM

Patio laying advice

www.pavingexpert.com

The Natural Philosopher April 5th 04 11:09 AM

Patio laying advice

Círdan Falassion wrote:

I will be replacing my old patio over the Easter weekend. I intend to put
slabs on top of the existing patio which is about 4" of solid concrete. As
long as I obviously keep the level of the new patio below the DPC, what
should I bed the slabs onto? Just mortor, dry mix of sand/cement etc.

www.pavingexpert.com is your friend. All questions answered.

All advice appreciated.

Thanks