DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Startrite Bandsaw 352 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/7589-startrite-bandsaw-352-a.html)

gg April 3rd 04 06:13 PM

Startrite Bandsaw 352

[duplicate post on rec.woodworking - is that bad practice/ manners?]

Does anyone have a manual they could scan/ copy for a Startrite 352 bandsaw?
I hav ebought one second hand and although most things are faily stight
forward it would be nice to refer to.

I had a look on startrite's website but there is no evidence of anything
useful like manuals. Are there any good bandsaw geek sites?

In addition, what should I be checking to make sure everything is ok
(bearings etc)? I have adjusted the blade tention and guide positions.

Many thanks

John

Paul Mc Cann April 3rd 04 08:59 PM

Startrite Bandsaw 352

In article ,
says...
[duplicate post on rec.woodworking - is that bad practice/ manners?]

Does anyone have a manual they could scan/ copy for a Startrite 352 bandsaw?
I hav ebought one second hand and although most things are faily stight
forward it would be nice to refer to.

I had a look on startrite's website but there is no evidence of anything
useful like manuals. Are there any good bandsaw geek sites?

In addition, what should I be checking to make sure everything is ok
(bearings etc)? I have adjusted the blade tention and guide positions.

Many thanks

John

'Bandsaw Handbook' by Mark Duginske published by Sterling ISBN 0-8069-
6398-0 is an excellent book on the setting up use and care of bandsaws.

Paul Mc Cann