DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Draining pipe/tubing (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/73295-draining-pipe-tubing.html)

Ziggy October 15th 04 09:59 AM

Draining pipe/tubing

Dunno if it is called the above but where would I get the water
permeable piping that is used to drain water away. Looking to get
some to ensure proper drainage from behind a retaining wall.

TIA

Mike Taylor October 15th 04 10:23 AM

a builders merchant?

Rob Morley October 15th 04 08:06 PM

In article , "Ziggy" No-
me says...
Dunno if it is called the above but where would I get the water
permeable piping that is used to drain water away. Looking to get
some to ensure proper drainage from behind a retaining wall.

Land drain pipe. Builders merchants (proper ones, not DIY sheds).

Ziggy October 15th 04 09:04 PM

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:08:08 +0100, Rob Morley
wrote:

Land drain pipe. Builders merchants (proper ones, not DIY sheds).

Many thanks.