DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Installing Cassette Toilet (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/7277-re-installing-cassette-toilet.html)

farpington kelly whoopsingnuts March 23rd 04 04:04 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

(Marspain) wrote in
:

Hello,
Has anyone installed a cassette toilet in their 'van? Is it worth the
effort? Some advice would be useful.

Regards
Martin

Yes, very useful these. I had one of them once. Coincidentally at the time
I also had tapeworm so I was able to compile a nice mix tape of Cliff
Richard's Greatest ****s. Brilliant little device. And the cassette toilet
ain't bad either, ey ey ey!

--
Phil Kyle, Interweb Leg end

http://philkyle2003.reachme.at/

"Isn't a lowlife coward somebody who
makes threats and promises yet fails
to keep them? Hey, sounds like you, loser."
- Craig "Fatboi" Oldfield

Bishop Pedro Parsnippage March 23rd 04 05:26 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
farpington kelly whoopsingnuts, and I thusly replied:

(Marspain) wrote in
:

Hello,
Has anyone installed a cassette toilet in their 'van? Is it worth the
effort? Some advice would be useful.

Regards
Martin

Yes, very useful these. I had one of them once. Coincidentally at the
time I also had tapeworm so I was able to compile a nice mix tape of
Cliff Richard's Greatest ****s. Brilliant little device. And the
cassette toilet ain't bad either, ey ey ey!

ROTFL! Good to see you back, Phil!

--
The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
Smiting Sinful Usenet Users Since 1874

"A ******* shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his
tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord."
- Deuteronomy 23:2

farpington kelly whoopsingnuts March 23rd 04 08:17 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

(Bishop Pedro Parsnippage) wrote in
:

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by
farpington kelly whoopsingnuts, and I thusly replied:

(Marspain) wrote in
:

Hello,
Has anyone installed a cassette toilet in their 'van? Is it worth the
effort? Some advice would be useful.

Regards
Martin

Yes, very useful these. I had one of them once. Coincidentally at the
time I also had tapeworm so I was able to compile a nice mix tape of
Cliff Richard's Greatest ****s. Brilliant little device. And the
cassette toilet ain't bad either, ey ey ey!

ROTFL! Good to see you back, Phil!

Thanks Rev. It was all that hard praying that got me through.

farpington kelly whoopsingnuts March 23rd 04 08:28 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

wrote in news:k10160tne16cvir9a1hjdmjqusgr7udi4n@
4ax.com:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:04:52 GMT, as the pitiful wreck that had once
been farpington kelly whoopsingnuts
was cut from the mess that had once been his life, he managed to
utter:

Hello,
Has anyone installed a cassette toilet in their 'van? Is it worth the
effort? Some advice would be useful.

Regards
Martin

Yes, very useful these. I had one of them once.

Nonsense. It's a crap idea!

Old Nick.

Shut it. You're full of ****.

Bishop Pedro Parsnippage March 24th 04 07:30 AM

[...]

Always happy to learn that the Bible has helped someone in their hour of
need.

usenet leg end March 24th 04 02:50 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

"IMM" wrote in
:

"farpington kelly whoopsingnuts" wrote
in message s.com...
wrote in

4ax.com:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:04:52 GMT, as the pitiful wreck that had once
been farpington kelly whoopsingnuts
was cut from the mess that had once been his life, he managed to
utter:

Hello,
Has anyone installed a cassette toilet in their 'van? Is it worth
the

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How many hours did you spend doing this? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

usenet leg end March 24th 04 02:50 PM

[...]

It did. A good wrist rest.

usenet leg end March 24th 04 02:50 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

ah wrote in
:

IMM wrote:

"farpington kelly whoopsingnuts" wrote
in message s.com...

wrote in

4ax.com:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:04:52 GMT, as the pitiful wreck that had once
been farpington kelly whoopsingnuts
was cut from the mess that had once been his life, he managed to
utter:

Hello,
Has anyone installed a cassette toilet in their 'van? Is it worth
the

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

uk.d-i-yuk.d-i-yuk.d-i-yuk.d-i-yuk.d-i-yuk.d-i-yuk.d-i-yuk.d-i-yuk.d-i-y

usenet leg end March 24th 04 03:06 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

wrote in
:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:28:10 GMT, as the pitiful wreck that had once
been farpington kelly whoopsingnuts
was cut from the mess that had once been his life, he managed to
utter:

Nonsense. It's a crap idea!

Old Nick.

Shut it. You're full of ****.

Which is more than can be said for the bleedin' cassette toilets!

Old Nick.

Where's New Nick?

Bishop Pedro Parsnippage March 24th 04 03:12 PM

Installing Cassette Toilet

The Lord alerted my mind to the presence of this EVIL article by usenet
leg end, and I thusly replied:

[...]

Better than collecting dust.

usenet leg end March 24th 04 03:15 PM

[...]

I don't know. Dust collecting is exhilirating.

usenet leg end March 24th 04 04:46 PM

"Bishop Pedro Parsnippage" wrote in message
[...]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dickwad.