DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bamboo Flooring (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/7211-bamboo-flooring.html)

Kriz265490 March 21st 04 09:03 PM

Bamboo Flooring

Hi All,

I have just fitted 15mm bamboo flooring in my hall. Unfortunately the Z section
(joining the bamboofloor to the carpet in the doorway to my living room)
supplied with the flooring does not fit, as it is not deep enough. I have tried
to obtain the Z section from a few places and am unable to locate one.
Anyone know where I can find one, or offer any alternatie suggestions ?

TIA

Chris

Simon Avery March 23rd 04 07:07 PM

Bamboo Flooring

(Kriz265490) wrote:

Hello Kriz265490

K| I have just fitted 15mm bamboo flooring in my hall.
K| Unfortunately the Z section (joining the bamboofloor to the
K| carpet in the doorway to my living room) supplied with the
K| flooring does not fit, as it is not deep enough. I have
K| tried to obtain the Z section from a few places and am
K| unable to locate one. Anyone know where I can find one, or
K| offer any alternatie suggestions ?

Examine your Z a bit closer - some of them can be quite happily bent
to expand or contract the gap.

--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
uk.d-i-y FAQ: