DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best place to buy a Worcester Greenstar 29HE? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/70809-best-place-buy-worcester-greenstar-29he.html)

Dave September 27th 04 02:48 PM

Best place to buy a Worcester Greenstar 29HE?

The best price I can find for a 29HE and flue kit is from Discounted Heating
(667+VAT), 'any suggestions for other suppliers?

Dave S

Christian McArdle September 27th 04 03:10 PM

The best price I can find for a 29HE and flue kit is from Discounted
Heating
(667+VAT), 'any suggestions for other suppliers?

They were the cheapest when I bought mine, too. IIRC, it was delivered from
PlumbCenter when it arrived, though. I think many of these Internet sites
are just excuses for the BMs to undercut themselves without having people
coming through the door demanding the "Internet" price. The same with QED-uk
and Miller Brothers.

Christian.

JP October 14th 04 10:17 AM

"Dave" wrote in message
The best price I can find for a 29HE and flue kit is from Discounted
Heating
(667+VAT), 'any suggestions for other suppliers?

Dave S

How does £506.63inc Vat with a £50 cash back grab you.

http://www.uselessenergy.org.uk/boilers_prices.asp

Non profit making org!