DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Try this (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/70621-try.html)

Loopy September 22nd 04 07:54 AM

Try this

would you like to make some free money?
if so just have a look at this site, they will even
give you 3 pounds just to sign up, have a look, this is a top site
just copy and paste the link below

Mike Mitchell September 22nd 04 09:27 AM

On 22 Sep 2004 06:54:56 GMT, ojunk (Loopy) wrote:

would you like to make some free money?
if so just have a look at this site, they will even
give you 3 pounds just to sign up, have a look, this is a top site
just copy and paste the link below

So loopy, he even forgot to add the link!

MM

Ric September 22nd 04 10:04 AM

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On 22 Sep 2004 06:54:56 GMT, ojunk (Loopy) wrote:

would you like to make some free money?
if so just have a look at this site, they will even
give you 3 pounds just to sign up, have a look, this is a top site
just copy and paste the link below

So loopy, he even forgot to add the link!

I know - its really upsetting becuase it sounded like a really good site as
well!

Mike Mitchell September 22nd 04 02:15 PM

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:04:01 +0100, "Ric" wrote:

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
On 22 Sep 2004 06:54:56 GMT, ojunk (Loopy) wrote:

would you like to make some free money?
if so just have a look at this site, they will even
give you 3 pounds just to sign up, have a look, this is a top site
just copy and paste the link below

So loopy, he even forgot to add the link!

I know - its really upsetting becuase it sounded like a really good site as
well!

Don't worry, I already took out a loan on the basis of it. I know a
good deal when I see it!

MM

Ric September 22nd 04 02:16 PM

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:04:01 +0100, "Ric" wrote:

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
. ..
On 22 Sep 2004 06:54:56 GMT, ojunk (Loopy) wrote:

would you like to make some free money?
if so just have a look at this site, they will even
give you 3 pounds just to sign up, have a look, this is a top site
just copy and paste the link below

So loopy, he even forgot to add the link!

I know - its really upsetting becuase it sounded like a really good site
as
well!

Don't worry, I already took out a loan on the basis of it. I know a
good deal when I see it!

Maybe when the loan comes through you should post it to my PO Box address in
cash - I get a strange feeling that that will make us both rich somehow.