DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Can anyone recommend Double Glazing firms in Worcester or West Midlands (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/694-can-anyone-recommend-double-glazing-firms-worcester-west-midlands.html)

Steve July 28th 03 07:47 PM

Can anyone recommend Double Glazing firms in Worcester or West Midlands

Can anyone recommend a good double glazing fim in Worcester. We are
relocating there and would like to replace the wooden windows with
UPVC /PVC-U windows but do not know of any firms in the area. In our
current huse we used Anglian who where very good but expensive.

Thanks

Steve

Andy Evans July 28th 03 09:03 PM

Can anyone recommend Double Glazing firms in Worcester or West Midlands

Steve,

We used Hereford Windows - they were looking to extend out into your neck of
the woods.

Rob, the owner, was very helpful.

There is a company in Worcester that was recommended to me - but they failed
to give me a quotation. I think they were called Crown Conservatories or
something.

Try Hereford Windows - I bet they'd come out as far as Worcester. They also
had their own builder so could handle brick work etc.

HTH,

Andy.

--
PLEASE remove spam_off to reply
om...

Mark July 28th 03 09:45 PM

On 28 Jul 2003 11:47:08 -0700, (Steve) wrote:

Can anyone recommend a good double glazing fim in Worcester. We are
relocating there and would like to replace the wooden windows with
UPVC /PVC-U windows but do not know of any firms in the area. In our
current huse we used Anglian who where very good but expensive.

Thanks

Steve

Just try a local firm and ask for previous customers to refer to. I
would not use any of the bigger firms ever.

Mark S.

Sarah July 30th 03 08:40 PM

Can anyone recommend Double Glazing firms in Worcester or West Midlands

Appears that they even have an "online" quote system now.

http://www.classyexteriors.com/index.html

Turns out that the "quoter" is provided by a third party for the company,

try http://www.windowquoter.co.uk/ and see what you get.

Let us know how you get on/