DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FS: Stihl Chainsaw MS280 (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/6922-fs-stihl-chainsaw-ms280.html)

TerryB March 11th 04 04:23 PM

FS: Stihl Chainsaw MS280

My garage was broken into and my very old Solo chainsaw was stolen. I hardly
ever used it as it was heavy and very dangerous. My insurance company
(Direct Line - ecxellent service on the claim!) replaced it with a top of
the line Stihl model MS280. It is currently still boxed and has never been
started - guarantee card included. It would be a waste for me to keep it.

Retail is £550 - can be had online for £450.

Make me an offer - may consider PX with older/less fancy chainsaw.

Otherwise it goes on ebay...

Terry