DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anti-vandal paint to deter cats? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/687169-re-anti-vandal-paint-deter-cats.html)

Gillojo01 June 14th 21 02:45 PM

Anti-vandal paint to deter cats?

Your a disgrace. Advising people to feed anti freeze to cats? Cruel person

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...ts-692859-.htm

Fredxx[_4_] June 14th 21 02:56 PM

On 14/06/2021 13:45, Gillojo01 wrote:
Your a disgrace. Advising people to feed anti freeze to cats? Cruel person

Before replying to a 10 year old post through a broken website read this.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] June 14th 21 06:22 PM

Anti-vandal paint to deter cats?

On 14/06/2021 13:45, Gillojo01 wrote:
Your a disgrace. Advising people to feed anti freeze to cats? Cruel person

**** off noddy

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)