DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Static electricity to the eyeball? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/687132-re-static-electricity-eyeball.html)

Damien June 12th 21 05:15 AM

Static electricity to the eyeball?

Bro when I was a kid I was playing on the trampoline with my brother; we had socks on and happened to get shocked in the eye. Ended up popping a blood vessel and it hurt for almost a week to blink or move around

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...l-1182400-.htm

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) June 12th 21 08:13 AM

Static electricity to the eyeball?

The mind boggles.
Is this a years old one again?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
groupdirect.com...

Jeff Layman[_2_] June 12th 21 11:12 AM

Static electricity to the eyeball?

It's not very old. According to al.howardknight.net it's dated 14 Dec 2018.

--

Jeff

On 12/06/2021 08:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
The mind boggles.
Is this a years old one again?
Brian

Fredxx[_4_] June 12th 21 01:59 PM

On 12/06/2021 05:15, Damien wrote:
Bro when I was a kid I was playing on the trampoline with my brother; we
had socks on and happened to get shocked in the eye. Ended up popping a
blood vessel and it hurt for almost a week to blink or move around

Before answering a 2 year old post from a broken website, please read
and digest this:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub

Tekkie© June 12th 21 10:13 PM

Static electricity to the eyeball?

On Sat, 12 Jun 2021 13:59:42 +0100, Fredxx posted for all of us to digest...

On 12/06/2021 05:15, Damien wrote:
Bro when I was a kid I was playing on the trampoline with my brother; we
had socks on and happened to get shocked in the eye. Ended up popping a
blood vessel and it hurt for almost a week to blink or move around

Before answering a 2 year old post from a broken website, please read
and digest this:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub

I will use this for my posts, thanks.

--