DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sky Plastics (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/687063-sky-plastics.html)

Gordy[_4_] June 7th 21 06:39 PM

Sky Plastics

Has anyone heard of Sky plastics?. I need some 110mm underground pipe
fittings and soakaway crates and they seem a good price, but I can't
find any reviews?

jon June 8th 21 05:56 AM

Sky Plastics

On Mon, 07 Jun 2021 18:39:44 +0100, Gordy wrote:

Has anyone heard of Sky plastics?. I need some 110mm underground pipe
fittings and soakaway crates and they seem a good price, but I can't
find any reviews?

Purchase what you want and become a first reviewer, someone has to.

angus[_2_] June 15th 21 07:34 PM

Sky Plastics

Dont bother with sky plastics. Been a nightmare from start to finish. Spend the small amount extra to get it from someone else.

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-3123994-.htm

fraser June 15th 21 10:03 PM

Sky Plastics

Sky plastics are great - a top Scottish company

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-3123994-.htm