Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default EICR

On 01/06/2021 19:34, Grumps wrote:
On 01/06/2021 19:24, ARW wrote:
On 01/06/2021 18:33, Grumps wrote:
On 01/06/2021 18:29, ARW wrote:
On 01/06/2021 11:27, Robin wrote:

Well spotted Robin. It has to be method 101!

I wouldn't mind if it was written 101 on the report, but he wrote 100.

Blame the secretary:-)

We once got back a report that asked us to change the circuit
designation from Lesbians bedroom to Leslie's bedroom.

Which one was correct?

I once started in a new office and was introduced to the people I would
be working with. One person stood out as not being easy to identify as
male or female and dressed in clothing that did not help with
identification either. Fine I thought, I'll know when they are
introduced and get the name - and then (she as it turned out) was
introduced as Lesley and I was no better off !!!

Landlords and EICR ARW UK diy 18 February 28th 21 08:04 AM
Low NE reading lighting circuit on an EICR ARW UK diy 3 May 30th 19 04:11 PM
EICR , smoke alarms and rented flats ARW UK diy 154 December 10th 18 10:10 AM
EICR insurance and customers Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 0 November 13th 18 02:13 PM
EICR ARW UK diy 6 October 7th 18 07:29 PM