DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Who supplies ladder stand-off with built-in tool tray? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/68637-who-supplies-ladder-stand-off-built-tool-tray.html)

Lobster September 10th 04 08:15 AM

Who supplies ladder stand-off with built-in tool tray?

I know I saw this on a website quite recently but can't remember where. I
need to buy a ladder stand-off, and this one looked really good - rather
than the usual aluminium-strut construction, this had a flat plastic area
included enabling you to stash paint, tools etc in there - anybody know
where I can get this? Thanks!
David

chris French September 10th 04 09:30 AM

In message , Lobster
writes
I know I saw this on a website quite recently but can't remember where. I
need to buy a ladder stand-off, and this one looked really good - rather
than the usual aluminium-strut construction, this had a flat plastic area
included enabling you to stash paint, tools etc in there

Screwfix, from the current catalogue, item no 32096.

I'm not online right now, but you can pop the above code number into
their website:

http://www.screwfix.com/

:::Jerry:::: September 10th 04 09:41 AM

"Lobster" wrote in message
I know I saw this on a website quite recently but can't remember where.

need to buy a ladder stand-off, and this one looked really good - rather
than the usual aluminium-strut construction, this had a flat plastic area
included enabling you to stash paint, tools etc in there - anybody know
where I can get this? Thanks!

IMO it'd an exceedingly bad idea, just think what is going to happen when
the inevitable tool if forgotten and the ladder is then disturbed....

'Bang'
'Ouch'

You OK mate, lets clean that blood off and see the damage!

Snowman September 10th 04 10:43 AM

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"Lobster" wrote in message
I know I saw this on a website quite recently but can't remember where.

need to buy a ladder stand-off, and this one looked really good - rather
than the usual aluminium-strut construction, this had a flat plastic area
included enabling you to stash paint, tools etc in there - anybody know
where I can get this? Thanks!

IMO it'd an exceedingly bad idea, just think what is going to happen when
the inevitable tool if forgotten and the ladder is then disturbed....

'Bang'
'Ouch'

You OK mate, lets clean that blood off and see the damage!

You could always video it, send it off to Kirsty's Home Videos and get £200.

Lobster September 10th 04 08:05 PM

chris French wrote in message ...
In message , Lobster
writes
I know I saw this on a website quite recently but can't remember where. I
need to buy a ladder stand-off, and this one looked really good - rather
than the usual aluminium-strut construction, this had a flat plastic area
included enabling you to stash paint, tools etc in there

Screwfix, from the current catalogue, item no 32096.

I'm not online right now, but you can pop the above code number into
their website:

http://www.screwfix.com/

Doh! That's the one. I just sent in an order to Screwfix this
morning; how the hell did I manage to miss it?!!

Thanks a lot
David