DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Damp due to neighbour's garage being sloped and driveway raised. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/686234-damp-due-neighbours-garage-being-sloped-driveway-raised.html)

Sophi[_2_] April 22nd 21 02:15 PM

Damp due to neighbour's garage being sloped and driveway raised.

Would anyone be able to take a quick look at the attached pictures and give your opinion on what can be done? And also what cost we would be looking at?
1) The neighbour's drive runs off towards our garage and has caused big damp issues as you can see. Surveyor also said the garage smelt of fresh paint when he investigated.
2) Neighbours garage runs off to the side of the house - The drainage is poor and might also be causing issues down that section of the house that the surveyor couldn't get to.

Any advice would be massively appreciated.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1j3f

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...i-3113482-.htm