DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   G9 Bulbs (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/686189-g9-bulbs.html)

JohnP April 19th 21 11:52 PM

G9 Bulbs

Last chance or back to halogens:

Has anyone got any recommendations for G9 LED Dimmable?

Rod Speed April 20th 21 01:35 AM

G9 Bulbs

JohnP wrote

Last chance or back to halogens:

Has anyone got any recommendations for G9 LED Dimmable?

Philips Hue. Not cheap but amazon does substantial specials periodically.

Peeler[_4_] April 20th 21 09:43 AM

Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:35:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Philips Hue.

I believe I told you already repeatedly: you can shove your Philips Hue up
your senile arse, senile asshole!

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] April 20th 21 02:21 PM

G9 Bulbs

On 19/04/2021 23:52, JohnP wrote:
Last chance or back to halogens:

Has anyone got any recommendations for G9 LED Dimmable?

all my dimmables are 'flakey'

Maybe trailing edge would work., I dunno

--
€œA leader is best When people barely know he exists. Of a good leader,
€œWe did this ourselves.€

ۥ Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

JohnP April 20th 21 04:39 PM

G9 Bulbs

The Natural Philosopher wrote in news:s5mkgh$njk$2
@dont-email.me:

On 19/04/2021 23:52, JohnP wrote:
Last chance or back to halogens:

Has anyone got any recommendations for G9 LED Dimmable?

all my dimmables are 'flakey'

Maybe trailing edge would work., I dunno

I bought a V-Pro Dimmer. I am not happy with the lumens. I think they
exagerate them or it is due it not being a single point of light inside a
glass envelope that can be seen from all around.