DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Another use for duck(t) tap (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/686145-another-use-duck-t-tap.html)

anon April 17th 21 03:51 PM

Another use for duck(t) tap

Black armbands for snooker players - Neil Robertson
currently on BBC1

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) April 18th 21 08:42 AM

Another use for duck(t) tap

Assuming you use black tape. I used to use white as it did not get so hot in
the sun, but it seems all to be dark coloured these days.
You used to be able to get it in bright yellow too, very handy to mark door
edges for the hard of seeing.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

charles April 18th 21 10:45 AM

Another use for duck(t) tap

In article , Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)
wrote:
Assuming you use black tape. I used to use white as it did not get so hot
in the sun, but it seems all to be dark coloured these days. You used to
be able to get it in bright yellow too, very handy to mark door edges for
the hard of seeing. Brian

You can get black/yellow striped

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

Harry Bloomfield, Esq.[_2_] April 18th 21 03:16 PM

Another use for duck(t) tap

charles explained on 18/04/2021 :
You can get black/yellow striped

and yellow/black striped.

Steve Walker[_5_] April 18th 21 10:10 PM

Another use for duck(t) tap

On 18/04/2021 15:16, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
charles explained on 18/04/2021 :
You can get black/yellow striped

and yellow/black striped.

I have a roll of light grey.

Dave Plowman (News) April 19th 21 11:03 AM

Another use for duck(t) tap

In article ,
anon wrote:
Black armbands for snooker players - Neil Robertson
currently on BBC1

If on telly, more likely gaffer tape. ;-)

--
*Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.