DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Protherm boiler problem (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/685935-protherm-boiler-problem.html)

ColdandConfused April 6th 21 06:31 PM

Protherm boiler problem

I recently bought a house in a country where I don't speak the language so I am in a bit of a pickle. I have a Protherm boiler, (cant figure out what model it is) which was hooked up to a Salus thermostat.
The thermostat seems to have packed in and for now I thought I could go back to manually setting the heating. Trouble is, I have no idea how the interface works, can anyone advise please? I don't want to change it about too much in case I... well, blow the place up basically. The forecast is for snow tonight!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1frd

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...m-3109871-.htm

MuddyMike April 7th 21 09:15 AM

Protherm boiler problem

On 06/04/2021 18:31, ColdandConfused wrote:
I recently bought a house in a country where I don't speak the language
so I am in a bit of a pickle. I have a Protherm boiler, (cant figure out
what model it is) which was hooked up to a Salus thermostat. The
thermostat seems to have packed in and for now I thought I could go back
to manually setting the heating. Trouble is, I have no idea how the
interface works, can anyone advise please? I don't want to change it
about too much in case I... well, blow the place up basically. The
forecast is for snow tonight!
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/1frd

My Salus seemed to have packed up when the battery ran out unnoticed
during the summer.

The fix was to leave without batteries for a while then insert new ones
and reprogramme.

Mike