DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT: Nigel Says Goodbye :( (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/685351-ot-nigel-says-goodbye.html)

Cursitor Doom[_10_] March 6th 21 11:15 PM

OT: Nigel Says Goodbye :(

Pay homage to Him in the comments section. He is a great man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYY-TrhrP3o

--

"Andrey Semyonovitch really was rather stupid; he attached himself to the
progressive cause and 'our younger generation' from enthusiasm. He was one

- Fyodor Dostoevsky

Richard[_10_] March 7th 21 07:41 AM

OT: Nigel Says Goodbye :(

On 06/03/2021 23:15, Cursitor Doom wrote:
Pay homage to Him in the comments section. He is a great man.

he is a **** who stirs the **** and stands back when there is real work
to do.

Rod Speed March 7th 21 08:58 AM

OT: Nigel Says Goodbye :(

Richard wrote
Cursitor Doom wrote

Pay homage to Him in the comments section. He is a great man.

he is a ****

Yes,

who stirs the ****

Yes, but did help to get the result he wanted.

and stands back when there is real work to do.

Mindlessly silly.

Peeler[_4_] March 7th 21 10:19 AM

More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rodent Speed!

On Sun, 7 Mar 2021 19:58:34 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

he is a ****

Yes,

Yet he's not quite as much of a **** as you are, senile Rodent!

who stirs the ****

Yes, but did help to get the result he wanted.

Unlike you, senile Usenet troll!

and stands back when there is real work to do.

Mindlessly silly.

Your pathological trolling certainly is, senile sociopath!

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) March 7th 21 10:46 AM

OT: Nigel Says Goodbye :(

Well I don't think that, but I do think he never thinks things through to
the end very well.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please