Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Guess who?

To whom might I be referring here? ...

Little Miss Bossy Boots and The Poor Little Rich Boy

Here's a clue ...

They demand privacy in Brit Land and use the courts to get it,
but bizarrely they seek publicity in Yank Land via a chat-show host.

Another clue? ...

Their grandmother doles out pretty pointless titles (Well,
pointless in a democracy but perhaps germane to a country
that is still over-run by the descendant spawn of the
Norman invaders), and so has earned herself her own
pointless title ... The Great Parasite Of Windsor.

Damn..I guess...I guess Im one too! Steve B[_9_] Metalworking 0 April 19th 10 05:22 PM
Common springy steel flat bar? (I guess 1/8" x 1" x length) John Doe Metalworking 12 December 31st 04 08:57 PM
Worth a try, I guess... Phil UK diy 0 April 26th 04 02:16 PM
OT (Safety): I guess elevators really do have weight limits Gunner Metalworking 4 January 16th 04 05:50 PM
I guess I'm part of the problem Tom Gardner Metalworking 94 November 30th 03 09:39 PM