DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Killing Granny and Grandpa for for xmas (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/685224-killing-granny-grandpa-xmas.html)

Jimmy Stewart ... February 27th 21 05:24 PM

Killing Granny and Grandpa for for xmas

Wonder which member of his family knocked off Sir Tom?......I know a
family who knocked off Granny at xmas...wonder how they all feel ..... ?

tim...[_2_] February 27th 21 06:10 PM

"Jimmy Stewart ..." wrote in message
Wonder which member of his family knocked off Sir Tom?......I know a
family who knocked off Granny at xmas...wonder how they all feel ..... ?

ITYF you mean Easter

Jimmy Stewart ... February 27th 21 06:44 PM

On 27/02/2021 18:41, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 27/02/2021 18:10, tim... wrote:

"Jimmy Stewart ..." wrote in message
Wonder which member of his family knocked off Sir Tom?......I know a
family who knocked off Granny at xmas...wonder how they all feel ..... ?

ITYF you mean Easter

no xnas

cHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IT AINT EASTER YET

Michael Chare February 27th 21 07:50 PM

On 27/02/2021 17:24, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Wonder which member of his family knocked off Sir Tom?......I know a
family who knocked off Granny at xmas...wonder how they all feel ..... ?

I thought he went on holiday which did involve a flight.

--
Michael Chare

Brian Gaff \(Sofa\) February 28th 21 08:03 AM

Killing Granny and Grandpa for for xmas

That is right, but the big problem and that for many others was that he left
it far too late to get medical intervention. By that time there is little
that can be done for the oxygen levels. They are now advising you report in
far earlier as if you begin to feel better it can cover up the damage being
done due to Hypoxia, ie the wellness and euphoria you feel when oxygen
levels are low.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Steve Walker[_5_] February 28th 21 10:48 AM

On 28/02/2021 08:03, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
That is right, but the big problem and that for many others was that he left
it far too late to get medical intervention. By that time there is little
that can be done for the oxygen levels. They are now advising you report in
far earlier as if you begin to feel better it can cover up the damage being
done due to Hypoxia, ie the wellness and euphoria you feel when oxygen
levels are low.

I thought that he fell ill and was infected with Covid when he was in
hospital?

John Rumm February 28th 21 01:21 PM

On 28/02/2021 10:48, Steve Walker wrote:
On 28/02/2021 08:03, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
That is right, but the big problem and that for many others was that
he left
it far too late to get medical intervention. By that time there is little
that can be done for the oxygen levels. They are now advising you
report in
far earlier as if you begin to feel better it can cover up the damage
being
done due to Hypoxia, ie the wellness andÂ* euphoria you feel when oxygen
levels are low.

I thought that he fell ill and was infected with Covid when he was in
hospital?

ISTR they were originally treating him for non covid related pneumonia...

--
Cheers,

John.

Stephen Cole February 28th 21 01:40 PM

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Wonder which member of his family knocked off Sir Tom?......I know a
family who knocked off Granny at xmas...wonder how they all feel ..... ?

Suppose how they feel depends on whether theyve inherited a house or not,
Jim. Every cloud and all that, mate. Ch-ching! Thanks, Jim.

--
STC / M0TEY

Jimmy Stewart ...[_2_] February 28th 21 02:58 PM

On 28/02/2021 13:40, Stephen Cole wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
Wonder which member of his family knocked off Sir Tom?......I know a
family who knocked off Granny at xmas...wonder how they all feel ..... ?

Suppose how they feel depends on whether theyve inherited a house or not,
Jim. Every cloud and all that, mate. Ch-ching! Thanks, Jim.

shame the Isle of Mann is as tight as a drum...tee hee

Rod Speed February 28th 21 07:00 PM

"Steve Walker" wrote in message
On 28/02/2021 08:03, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
That is right, but the big problem and that for many others was that he
left
it far too late to get medical intervention. By that time there is little
that can be done for the oxygen levels. They are now advising you report
in
far earlier as if you begin to feel better it can cover up the damage
being
done due to Hypoxia, ie the wellness and euphoria you feel when oxygen
levels are low.

I thought that he fell ill and was infected with Covid when he was in
hospital?

Its hardly ever possible to know for sure where you got the
infection when you had been moving around like he did.

Peeler[_4_] February 28th 21 07:34 PM

Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Mon, 1 Mar 2021 06:00:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

cretin's pathological trolling: