Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Default polis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur
jon jon is offline

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 24/02/2021 13:17, jon wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.

My ad-blocker doesn't. Can I suggest you consider an alternative?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 24 Feb 2021 at 13:33:37 GMT, "Fredxx" wrote:

On 24/02/2021 13:17, jon wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.

My ad-blocker doesn't. Can I suggest you consider an alternative?

Like; either pay for youtube without the ads or switch the ad-blocker off?

--
Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 24/02/2021 13:17, jon wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.

Mine doesnt

--
The New Left are the people they warned you about.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur
jon jon is offline

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 13:17:44 +0000, jon wrote:

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.

Or it may be the anti-tracker. Either way I am not bothered.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

Fredxx laid this down on his screen :
My ad-blocker doesn't. Can I suggest you consider an alternative?

Nor does my youtube ad-blocker.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 24/02/2021 13:17, jon wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.

My ad-blocker doesn't. Can I suggest you consider an alternative?

Like; either pay for youtube without the ads or switch the ad-blocker off?

you have to keep updating adblock plus and ghostery or they eventually
stop working....I just cant watch youtube with adverts and I'm not
paying then ....
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 24/02/2021 13:17, jon wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and
karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show
My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.

My ad-blocker doesn't. Can I suggest you consider an alternative?

Like; either pay for youtube without the ads or switch the ad-blocker off?

Or use one that blocks ads and allows you to watch youtube as well.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 24/02/2021 13:17, jon wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:39:17 +0000, Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

My ad blocker prevents me from running youtube.

My ad-blocker doesn't. Can I suggest you consider an alternative?

Like; either pay for youtube without the ads or switch the ad-blocker off?

I don't even log into youtube and yet can see videos without adverts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

For interest here is Google StreetView of the site in Banbury in 2018,
before they started building new houses there.

--
Dave W

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jimmy Stewart ..." wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5M3_5fUCRw

seems to be something seriously wrong with polis recruitment..........

all look like school failure freaks from the scheme

just look at the goon with the dx commander haircut...........stomping
around with his ten to two feet & then we have all the tracy and karens

if it weren't so sad this could be a comedy show

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.radio.amateur

On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

On 26/02/2021 11:25, Radio Man wrote:
Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking like a
drunk by a cash machine.

They lied and said there was a smell of drink and yes It was just before
my transplant and I was very sick and just like anybody else, and you
brian they thought I was a shamboling yellow alkie...big had for them
the lying *******s...

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Imagine if they had strip searched him and found he was wearing his
wife's underwear.
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Imagine if they had strip searched him and found he was wearing his
wife's underwear.

If they did you those moobs of yours chebs would have their eye
out...tee hee
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

****ted right through, too. Theyd have had him sectioned, I reckon.

--
STC / M0TEY

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Imagine if they had strip searched him and found he was wearing his
wife's underwear.

https://www.lothiansradiosociety.com/committee

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking
like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Imagine if they had strip searched him and found he was wearing his
wife's underwear.

https://www.lothiansradiosociety.com/committee

tel him what you think of him .......
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking
like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Imagine if they had strip searched him and found he was wearing his
wife's underwear.

https://www.lothiansradiosociety.com/committee

tel him what you think of him .......

I doubt theyd be interested in your wifes ****ted skuds, Jim. Thanks,
Jim.

--
STC / M0TEY
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking
like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Imagine if they had strip searched him and found he was wearing his
wife's underwear.

https://www.lothiansradiosociety.com/committee

tel him what you think of him .......

I doubt theyd be interested in your wifes ****ted skuds, Jim. Thanks,
Jim.

They might be with regard to someone who makes up stories about such
things ...
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
On 25/02/2021 07:46, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
You should never judge a book by its cover, I was always told.
Brian

but it is a good indication that somebody is a scumbag

Didnt you complain once the police had questioned you for looking
like a
drunk by a cash machine.

Imagine if they had strip searched him and found he was wearing his
wife's underwear.

https://www.lothiansradiosociety.com/committee

tel him what you think of him .......

I doubt theyd be interested in your wifes ****ted skuds, Jim. Thanks,
Jim.

They might be with regard to someone who makes up stories about such
things ...

Jim, I reckon your reputation, such as it is, would precede you and lead
these fine amateurs at the club to write your correspondence off as the
ravings of a malicious troll. Give it a shot, mate. Would be dead funny if
you got banged up for sending deranged emails like how Gareth did. Size 12
police issue on your mush would be the cherry on the cake, so dont go down
without a shriek! Thanks, Jim.

--
STC / M0TEY
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't get past the Secretary......

Give it a shot, mate. Would be dead funny if
you got banged up for sending deranged emails like how Gareth did. Size 12
police issue on your mush would be the cherry on the cake, so dont go down
without a shriek! Thanks, Jim.

You would like that wouldn't you...more likely the polis would pay him a
visit .....

With hammy mens radio being open to all ages now a disgusting person
like FMF shouldn't be in any position in a ham club can't imagine why
DIJ doesn't say something........but then again that club in Ayrshire
had no idea about George troy GM3YS ....but then again they were quite
happy to grave rob his callsign....East Ayrshire is full of inbred big
muckle totty men anyway ...

Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
[...]

It would be very funny, yes, Jim. Thanks, Jim.

--
STC / M0TEY
Posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.d-i-y

Jimmy Stewart ... wrote:
[...]

not gonna happen just to give you a laugh .....