Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dermal filler

Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

It could use for treatment with injectable fillers involves injecting a substance into areas of the face that have lost volume with age. This substance replaces lost volume, and improves the appearance of lines, folds or wrinkles by "filling" or elevating the indentation.

If you want have plump lips, pls use dermal filler try it.

your friend:monica

Posted to uk.d-i-y

yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

I prefer Crack Spackle.

https://youtu.be/qwCPhHezc-o

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

yuting qu formulated on Wednesday :
Hi friend.

Should I, do I know you?

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

I usually make do with wood filler or car body filler, seems quite
effective.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 Feb 2021 08:33:28 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

I prefer Crack Spackle.

https://youtu.be/qwCPhHezc-o

Excellent. I have asked one of my former colleagues to put it on the
Intranet :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

I prefer Crack Spackle.

https://youtu.be/qwCPhHezc-o

Excellent. I have asked one of my former colleagues to put it on the
Intranet :-)

Just dont try and pass it off as new. Its as old as the internet. ;-)

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim+ wrote in
:

Please don't feed the trolls

Practice what you preach?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

I prefer Crack Spackle.

https://youtu.be/qwCPhHezc-o

Excellent. I have asked one of my former colleagues to put it on the
Intranet :-)

Just don’t try and pass it off as new. It’s as old as the internet. ;-)

I won't. I guarantee it won't make it to the Intranet and my
colleague knows that videos circulate round the Internet.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 10:34:28 +0000, Firtag wrote:

Tim+ wrote in

:

Please don't feed the trolls

Practice what you preach?

Show us your labia....lol
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/2021 08:10, yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

It could use for treatment with injectable fillers involves injecting a substance into areas of the face that have lost volume with age. This substance replaces lost volume, and improves the appearance of lines, folds or wrinkles by "filling" or elevating the indentation.

If you want have plump lips, pls use dermal filler try it.

your friend:monica

They used to inject warm, almost molten paraffin wax under the skin of
the face and then mould it with the hands until it set. This could be
where the term "plastic surgery" came from.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 24/02/2021 08:10, yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

It could use for treatment with injectable fillers involves injecting a
substance into areas of the face that have lost volume with age. This
substance replaces lost volume, and improves the appearance of lines,
folds or wrinkles by "filling" or elevating the indentation.

If you want have plump lips, pls use dermal filler try it.

your friend:monica

They used to inject warm, almost molten paraffin wax under the skin of the
face and then mould it with the hands until it set. This could be where
the term "plastic surgery" came from.

Nope
https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/...utated%20noses.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 24/02/2021 08:10, yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

It could use for treatment with injectable fillers involves injecting a
substance into areas of the face that have lost volume with age. This
substance replaces lost volume, and improves the appearance of lines,
folds or wrinkles by "filling" or elevating the indentation.

If you want have plump lips, pls use dermal filler try it.

your friend:monica

They used to inject warm, almost molten paraffin wax under the skin of
the face and then mould it with the hands until it set. This could be
where the term "plastic surgery" came from.

Nope
https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/...utated%20noses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_surgery#Etymology

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/02/2021 16:48, Rod Speed wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...

On 24/02/2021 08:10, yuting qu wrote:
Hi friend.

Do you know what's dermal filler?Do you know Juvederm and Restylane?

It could use for treatment with injectable fillers involves
injecting a substance into areas of the face that have lost volume
with age. This substance replaces lost volume, and improves the
appearance of lines, folds or wrinkles by "filling" or elevating the
indentation.

If you want have plump lips, pls use dermal filler try it.

your friend:monica

They used to inject warm, almost molten paraffin wax under the skin
of the face and then mould it with the hands until it set. This could
be where the term "plastic surgery" came from.

Nope
https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/...utated%20noses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plastic_surgery#Etymology

I know that's the official explanation, but mine involves actual moulding.

--
Max Demian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Max Demian" wrote in message
On 24/02/2021 16:48, Rod Speed wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message
"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...

[...]

But isnt how it got its name.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 04:25 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER TWO HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 04:25:46 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

04:26??? LOL And you've been up and trolling since 02:24, yet AGAIN, you
abnormal SENILE SWINE!

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."

Filler in sealant gun tube Christian McArdle UK diy 16 July 7th 12 10:03 PM
To use plasterboard filler or not James W UK diy 3 January 5th 04 08:59 PM
Is there any such thing as a wood filler that doesn't crack? Alex UK diy 1 September 9th 03 05:31 PM
Removing flexible filler spog UK diy 2 September 6th 03 01:00 PM
Plastic filler (grout) round bath? Alan Holmes UK diy 1 August 10th 03 02:10 PM